LA FONTAINE, Ind. (WFFT)- Three people, including a murder suspect, are dead after a crash in Wabash County Sunday morning.
Police responded around 8:20 a.m. to a two vehicle crash on SR 15 near CR 1100 south.
A preliminary investigation showed Terissa Williams, 19, of Peru was northbound on SR 15 and crossed the center line. She struck a Mack garbage truck head-on, and her and her passengers had to be extricated from the vehicle. The extrication took about an hour and a half.
The driver of the truck, Gwendolyn Taylor, 54, of Wabash was transported to a Fort Wayne Hospital.
Williams and her passengers, Kaleb Marin, 21, and Thomas Reed, 21, both of Marion, were pronounced dead at the scene.
Marin was a suspect in the April 25 murder of Jordan Richards, 22. Richards was shot and killed inside his home in La Fontaine. Evidence shows money and guns were stolen from Richards' house. One of the stolen guns was found inside William's car. Marin had an active arrest warrant out for murder and robbery.
Both the crash, and Richards' murder are under investigation.
- Murder suspect, two others dead in Wabash County crash
- Wabash woman dead in Peru motorcycle crash
- Murder suspect in court
- Lafontaine murder suspect arrested
- Wabash Police searching for stabbing suspect
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Woman airlifted after crashing in Wabash River
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Teenager dead in Huntington County crash
- One person dead in Steuben County crash