A murder suspect arrested in Mississippi has been extradited back to Fort Wayne.
21 year old Jaevin Eugene Bowie is facing a murder charge for the murder of Terrance Miles in May of 2017.
Miles was found shot to death in the 900 block of Francis Street.
- Murder suspect extradited to Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne man handed maximum sentence for murder, attempted murder
- Cass street murder suspect extradited back to Allen County, appears in court
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success