FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - After opening their New Haven location a little less than two years ago, Multimatic has announced another expansion.
The expansion will happen both in terms of space and jobs. The facility will add 110,000 square feet to their already 125,000-square-foot production facility. This will allow for additional final assembly operations, which will help with meeting increased demand.
The automotive parts manufacturer will also add 75 jobs and Multimatic says the hiring process will begin immediately. To apply, click here.
The expansion will cost approximately $22 million dollars. The facility is anticipated to be operation by the end of 2020 with the full expansion set to be complete near the end of 2021.
- Multimatc announces expansion of New Haven location
- SDI La Farga announces expansion at New Haven copper plant
- Manchester University announces expansion
- McMichael announces candidacy for New Haven mayor
- Democrat announces campaign for New Haven mayor
- Menards and Kelley Automotive Announce Expansions
- Misfits Market: The ugly produce pioneer announces Indiana expansion
- Fort Wayne announces new soccer expansion for 2020 season
- Baby in New Haven surrendered in Safe Haven Baby Box
- Train derails in New Haven