FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One person is dead after a crash involving two motorcycles Monday night.
It happened just before 6:30 p.m. at the corner of Calhoun Street and Lexington Avenue.
Police said the two motorcycles were heading south on Calhoun near Branning Street.
The motorcyclists lost control where the road was recently milled for resurfacing.
One motorcyclist was taken to a hospital in critical condition where they later died.
The other motorcyclist was last listed in fair condition.
It's unclear if alcohol or speed are factors in the crash.
- Motorcyclist killed in Monday evening crash
- Hamilton motorcyclist killed after crashing into a deer
- Motorcyclist dies in early morning crash
- Motorcyclist seriously hurt after crashing through rear car window
- Motorcyclist hurt in crash, shutting down Clinton Street
- Motorcyclist critically hurt after hit and run
- A motorcyclist is killed by a bolt of lightning in Florida
- Police searching for two men in beating of motorcyclist
- Toddler dies in Monday morning crash
- Rollover crash in Noble County kills one