FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Allen County Coroner has released the name of a Fort Wayne man who died in a motorcycle crash early Friday morning.
The coroner says 45-year-old Richard Yvon Mayhoe died of a blunt force injury in the crash. It's the 33rd traffic death in Allen County this year.
The crash happened at the intersection of Hanna Street and East Rudisill Boulevard around 12:45 a.m.
Police say the motorcycle was heading east on Rudisill when a Cadillac heading in the opposite direction attempted to turn left onto Hanna Street. The two vehicles collided. Mayhoe was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
The driver of the Cadillac was not injured.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact police (260) 436-7867.
Check back with FOX 55 News as more information becomes available.
- 45-year-old Fort Wayne man killed in motorcycle crash
- Woman in critical condition after motorcycle crash in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne police investigating deadly motorcycle crash on Jefferson Blvd
- Fort Wayne man killed in Paulding County crash
- Man killed outside Fort Wayne Hotel
- Woman, child from Fort Wayne killed in crash
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne family's plane crashed in Pennsylvania
- Truck crashes into Fort Wayne car dealership
- Fort Wayne man convicted of killing 2 women, fetus