FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - There are now 71 sober living beds in Allen County.
The ribbon was cut Friday afternoon on a new pilot program to help people with substance abuse disorder get treatment.
Choices treatment center is the one that opened.
It will help men overcome addictions.
Judge Wendy Davis said she expects this facility to fill up fast.
"It is not going to take long to fill these beds. I know out of my court alone there are so many individuals lingering in the Allen County Jail waiting to get released to a probation officer so they can get started on their treatment," said Davis.
Redemption House on East Wayne will serve women.
Park Center also recently expanded its inpatient treatment center.
- More recovery beds open to fight addiction in Fort Wayne
- Addiction recovery centers helping reduce overdoses in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne pools fighting against parasite
- New treatment for opioid addiction coming to Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Recovery offers new hope in opioid epidemic
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- Hampton Inn opens in downtown Fort Wayne
- Planned Parenthood opens new Fort Wayne clinic