Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The standing water and street flooding is hopefully coming to an end with new improvements made to the Aboite Meadows Neighborhood that has new drains and water pipe upgrades.
Besides Aboite Meadows work is also being done in Tamarack Civic and the Summerfield community neighborhoods.
"We got a lot of water. We could actually put a boat and a kayak in there. From one end to another. Hopefully that will be all behind us, and we're very happy about that," Quo Karami who lives in the Aboite Meadows Neighborhood said.
Several projects will go to the board of Public Works for the bidding process in the next few weeks.
- More neighborhood improvements ahead
- New grant aims at neighborhood improvement
- Neighborhoods receive federal grants for community improvements
- Ten Point Coalition holds prayer ahead of walks through neighborhoods
- FWPD officer recognized by neighborhood associations
- Creighton Avenue shooting has neighborhood in fear
- La Cabreah neighborhood petitions to be annexed
- La Cabreah neighborhood now divided over annexation
- City leaders give neighborhood infrastructure update