FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A Fort Wayne man accused of shaking his five month old daughter pleaded guilty Friday morning.
Dakota Moran is facing a battery charge after Caroline Ann Moran was found unresponsive in a Calhoun Street apartment back in March.
Moran will be sentenced on June 22nd.
- Dakota Moran pleads guilty to battery charge
- Dakota Moran in court
- Dakota Moran back in court
- Turpin parents plead guilty to multiple charges, including torture
- Police investigate battery after party
- Battery victim dies, suspect arrested
- Five-month-old girl in coma, father charged with battery
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting pleads guilty
- April Tinsley's accused killer pleads guilty
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 murder case