KENDALLVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - A missing man in Kendallville has been found dead.
John W. Slone, a 42-year-old male, was reported missing on Valentine's Day by his mom, Linda Slone. She reported Slone had not been heard from since February 7th and was last seen on February 6th at a house located in the 2300 block of Mapes Road.
On March 14th, the Noble County Sheriff's Department received a report of a possible body in a swampy area on the property where John Slone was last seen.
This case is still under investigation pending autopsy results. There is no foul play suspected in this case.
- Missing Kendallville man found dead
- One dead in apparent Kendallville shooting
- Kendallville fighting blighted homes
- Man arrested in connection to Kendallville shooting
- Officer-involved shooting in Kendallville
- Neighbors react to Kendallville bank robbery
- Kendallville company makes switch to Solar Power
- Store selling CBD products opens in Kendallville
- Kendallville Police investigating death on train tracks
- Kendallville Police now wearing body cameras