FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Silver Alert for a missing Garrett teen is cancelled as he was found safe.
Indiana State Police say 14-year-old Shayden Howard was found in Tennessee with 36-year-old Larry Taylor.
Police initially thought the two would be in the Fort Wayne or Auburn areas.
Howard had been missing since May 6.
State Police say the case is still under investigation.
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- UPDATE: endangered missing teen found safe
- Missing Fort Wayne teen found safe
- Missing teen found after search
- UPDATE: DeKalb County teen found safe
- Missing New Haven teen found Wednesday
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Update: Silver Alert cancelled; missing Fort Wayne woman found safe
- FWPD says missing 15 year old has been found safe