FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Middle Waves Music Festival will take place from June 12 -13, 2020 at the East Campus of Electric Works and McCulloch Park.
This is the fourth year for the festival, and a new location.
“Electric Works is a catalytic development for our community. We cannot think of a better location for our festival,” said festival co-chair Sanee Lombardi.
Presented by Sweetwater, Middle Waves is a destination music festival boasting an eclectic mix of 20+ performers on three stages—one free and two paid.
With food trucks, beverages, music, interactive art installations, events and fun around every corner—people of all ages, all backgrounds and all music preferences are bound to have the time of their lives.
“Middle Waves is known for giving festival-goers an unforgettable experience. Now we will provide that experience in a completely new environment,” said Beth McAvoy, festival co-chair.
Middle Waves is a nonprofit festival with a mission to connect the Northeast Indiana region through unique, jaw-dropping, pride-inducing music and art experiences.
“Electric Works will be a place where diverse communities come together to generate energy, innovation, and a larger, more dynamic community. Middle Waves has been doing just that for the last three years in its own innovative way. The decision to host Middle Waves here was simple—‘absolutely!’ The organizers desire to have their next event at Electric Works is humbling and energizing,” Crystal Vann Wallstrom of Electric Works said.
Ticket presale is expected to begin in November.
Lineup announcement and normal ticket sales are expected in early 2020.
- Middle Waves Music Festival to be held at a new location in 2020
- Local music festival announces lineup
- South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg announces committee for 2020 run amid 'Rainbow Wave'
- Michiana Wine Festival kicks off festival season
- Naturalization ceremony held
- Rare wave-shaped clouds roll over Virginia
- Johnny Appleseed Festival returns
- 2020 NCAA Division III Men’s Basketball Tournament to be held at the Coliseum
- Restore moves into new location
- iHeartRadio Music Awards: The winners list