FORT WAYNE, Ind.(WFFT)- A new restaurant in Fort Wayne is bringing southern style food up north, and they need your help.
Metro Diner will hire 100 people before their grand opening in April. They're looking for servers, bussers, kitchen staff, and hosts.
The menu features unique recipes and fun twists on classic dishes.
The diner is centrally located in Coldwater Crossing, and the managing partner said they're glad to be in Fort Wayne.
"Fort Wayne is growing so much lately that we felt this would be a great addition to the Fort Wayne area. I've been here in Fort Wayne for about eight years now," said Richard Cheslinski.
- Metro Diner to hire 100 people
- Metro Diner to hold fundraiser, soft opening
- Metro Diner helps charities over the weekend
- Metro Diner officially open for business
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- Liberty Diner to reopen Thursday
- Liberty Diner shut down by Health Department
- ALDI holds hiring spree
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Central Noble hiring second officer