FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Metro Diner, which opened its Fort Wayne location in April 2018, has closed. It was one of a national chain to offer diner food from an extensive menu of traditional diner dishes.
The location at 5525 Coldwater Road has been removed from the website.
FOX 55 received this statement:
“We have made the difficult decision to close the Ft. Wayne Metro Diner. This is strictly a business decision and is not a reflection of our team’s dedication to serving the community,” Crafton Bryant, director of marketing of Metro Diner said.
“We understand that closing our location in Ft. Wayne will affect the lives of our team members and we are assisting them with this transition, including severance packages and having some team members transfer to other Metro Diner locations.”
There are remaining resturant locations in Indiana located in Indianapolis, Plainfield, and Granger.
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- Metro Diner to hire 100 people
- Metro Diner to hold fundraiser, soft opening
- Metro Diner helps charities over the weekend
- Metro Diner officially open for business
- International Business College closing Fort Wayne location
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill closes Fort Wayne location
- Fort Wayne Police looking for Metro PCS armed robber
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Aunt Millie's to close Fort Wayne bakery