Mercer County Sheriff Jeff Grey announced Wednesday that his agency, assisting the Rockford Police Department, the Grand Lake Drug Task Force, and the Coldwater Police Department K9 unit, served a search warrant at 208 West South Street in Rockford at 9:30 PM on October 31, 2017.
Authorities seized raw marijuana, dabs (Hash), THC infused products, assorted items of drug paraphernalia, ten handguns and over $7000.00 in cash.
Arrested at the residence was Glen W. Keeling II, who is being held on drug trafficking charges. Also present at the residence was a female juvenile. The case has been referred to the Mercer County Prosecutors Office for the filing of additional charges.
Sheriff Grey reminds those involved in the sales of drugs that his agency and all Mercer County Law Enforcement agencies remain vigilant in the war on drugs, working together to make Mercer County a safer place to live.
- Mercer County Sheriff reports successful drug bust
- Mercer County sheriff investigating deadly crash
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Two arrested following drug bust
- 8 injured in Mercer County, Ohio after possible tornado
- Traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Drug bust on Aboite Center Road leads to four arrests
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Local sheriff's departments look to new technology for drug screening
- FWFD, city officials review last year's successes