FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A memorial took place Saturday afternoon to honor last week's motorcycle crash victim.
Friends and family honored Rocky Parker Sr., who died in a crash.
Police said a group of motorcycles were riding near the intersection of Ferguson and South Anthony Boulevard when one bike hit a guardrail and took out another motorcycle. Hundreds braved the weather to come out to pay their respects.
"He was a well known biker in the community. We had a lot of people turnout today for his service. As a friend I would like to thank everyone that turned out. He will be missed. He will be loved. We have to be more cautious out here when we're out and about, and I wish this never would have happened,” Michael Westmoreland, friend of 10 years, said.
Rocky Parker Sr. was a member of the American Veterans Motorcycle Club for over 20 years.
- Memorial held for motorcycle crash victim
- Friends mourn motorcycle crash victim
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Friends of motorcycle crash victims hold fundraiser
- 16th annual police officer memorial ceremony held
- American Legion Post #330 holds annual veteran memorial motorcycle ride
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash Saturday
- Motorcycle crash sends one to hospital
- Wabash woman dead in Peru motorcycle crash