FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- One lucky player could be hours away from winning the Mega Millions jackpot.
The estimated jackpot is up to four hundred fifty million dollars.
Over at Phil's One Stop Shop on Hillegas Rd, the traffic has been none stop.
Brandon Rodriguez is a clerk at Phil's. He said people aren't coming in with one set of numbers in mind.
"Most people that come in buy multiple tickets and the most i've ever seen so far is 20 tickets all together," Brandon Rodriguez said.
If no one wins the jackpot, the money is added to the jackpot for the next drawing.
The Mega Millions website said the overall chances of winning a prize are one in twenty four.
- Mega Millions creating lines in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne pastor launches suit line
- Fort Wayne Parks Foundation creating legacy endowment for Promenade Park
- Mega Millions climbs to $1 billion
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Millions will be invested in Fort Wayne improvements
- Fort Wayne Meijer sells $5.2 million Hoosier Lotto winning ticket
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming