AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - People will have a chance to weigh in on a proposed roundabout in DeKalb County next month.
Housing developers want the roundabout to go with a new subdivision at County Road 427 and County Road 11A just south of Auburn.
The meeting is Monday, February 4 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the DeKalb County Courthouse.
The meeting is informational only and no decision will be made.
- Meeting planned for DeKalb County roundabout proposal
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County
- DeKalb County Planning Commission tables proposed farming restrictions
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Final weekend for DeKalb County corn maze
- DeKalb County justice complex construction delayed
- DeKalb County Community Corrections now using K-9