FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A man facing a murder charge in the death of 26-year-old Javon Burnett appeared in court Wednesday morning for a trial setting.
Tyrion McNair is accused in the shooting of Burnett on Easter morning. Joshua Smiley is also facing a murder charge related to the incident after more than a dozen witnesses came forward.
McNair requested a speedy trial back on July 27th.
His jury trial is set for September 25th, 26th, and 27th.
- McNair appears in court for trial setting
- Shooting suspect appears in court
- Cordell Hughes appears in court
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Thanksgiving home invasion suspect appears in court
- Accused murderer in court for first appearance
- Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman set to appear in court to face college admissions charges