FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- If you were thinking of taking a dip in McMillen Pool this weekend, you'll have to wait a few more days.
The Parks Department said in a statement the pool's opening is delayed until June 6 because of a mechanical issue.
Northside Pool will open as planned this weekend and Memorial Pool will open on June 16.
- McMillen Pool delays opening
- Jury Pool now open in New Haven
- Splash pads and pools open Memorial Day weekend
- Opening of Bass and Hadley Road roundabout delayed
- Lake Ave. closure delayed
- Many upset Auburn pool won't reopen
- Jury Pool closing for the season
- Parents, lifeguards work to keep swimmers safe in the pool
- Jury Pool accepting bottle cap donations for buddy benches
- Community looking for new ideas for pool program