CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- New Haven Police investigating McDonald's robbery
- Donut Sticks and bacon sent McDonald's sales through the roof
- Mike's Car Wash holds fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Apple continues its year of price hikes
- Apple recalls plug adapters over safety fears
- McDiscount: $1 soda, 2 for $5 deals lure more to McDonald's
- Randi Zuckerberg: Dad gave Mark the option to open a McDonald's franchise
- Kickstart Festival Fort Wayne begins with Ronald McDonald House Charities Bike Ride