CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- New Haven Police investigating McDonald's robbery
- Apple continues its year of price hikes
- McDiscount: $1 soda, 2 for $5 deals lure more to McDonald's
- Randi Zuckerberg: Dad gave Mark the option to open a McDonald's franchise
- Police investigating armed robbery at Apple Glen Walmart
- Apple rolls out fix for FaceTime eavesdropping bug
- China bans most iPhone sales after granting Qualcomm an injunction against Apple
- New Apple Watch helps man detect he was in atrial fibrillation