Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Some local protestors participated in what they are calling the “March of Outrage”.
They gathered at the Allen County Courthouse Monday afternoon expressing their rejection of the Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh.
The protestors are calling for term limits for judges, and called out the Republican party, who protestors said pushed Kavanaugh's nomination through.
During the protest they painted their hands red, and put handprints across their mouths to symbolize voices being silenced.
They walked from the courthouse to the Allen County Republican Headquarters.
- "March of Outrage" takes place downtown
- National championship taking place in Fort Wayne
- Angola Balloons Aloft takes place this weekend
- Mother's Day takes over downtown Fort Wayne
- Hundreds celebrate 2018 downtown
- Mother's Day Downtown
- Proximo now open downtown
- Downtown Warren regrouping after fire
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Downtown parking at near capacity