NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. (WFFT) - A $9.5 million building program is under way at Manchester University.
Manchester is building a College of Business and a student services hub.
The university will break ground on an $8.5 million center in May.
The Chinworth Center is expected to be complete by the start of the 2019 - 2020 school year.
The College of Business will move to the second floor of the Chinworth Center.
- Manchester University announces expansion
- Manchester University announces plan for academic program changes
- Manchester University helps clean up Fort Wayne
- Menards and Kelley Automotive Announce Expansions
- Multimatc announces expansion of New Haven location
- Misfits Market: The ugly produce pioneer announces Indiana expansion
- Fort Wayne announces new soccer expansion for 2020 season
- SDI La Farga announces expansion at New Haven copper plant
- Manchester University making cuts to certain programs in cost cutting move
- North Manchester officer justified in deadly shooting