FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A man who killed his wife with a machete back in May was sentenced Friday morning in Allen County.
Julio Rodriguez pleaded guilty to the murder of his wife, Lucia Aviles Segura.
Segura was found unresponsive in her Baxter Street home. Medics pronounced her dead at the scene.
Rodriguez was sentenced to 50 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections with 197 days already served in the Allen County Jail.
- Man who killed wife with machete sentenced to 50 years
- Trial set for man who allegedly killed wife with machete
- Man sentenced to prison for killing his wife
- New Haven man accused of killing his wife
- Man who killed 2 year old while babysitting gets 65 year sentence
- Man charged with setting wife on fire
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to 63 years for shooting neighbor
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Tyrin Boone pleads guilty to killing wife at Regency Inn
- Easter shooter sentenced to 85 years