FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne Police are investigating an incident involving a man who showed up at a local hospital with a gunshot wound.
It happened around 9:45 p.m. Friday night. Police told WFFT the man was taken to the hospital by private means. He was suffering from a gunshot wound to the leg.
Investigators believe it could have been an accident. The man was last listed in serious condition.
The incident is under investigation.
- Man taken to local hospital with gunshot wound
- 14 year old dies of gunshot wound
- Gunshot fired during raid
- Man dies from stab wounds
- Police clear Tennessee Ave. apartments after gunshots
- Local man hospitalized last weekend with heat stroke
- Police shoot, wound Indiana man after domestic dispute, fire
- Fort Wayne police investigating whether wounded man was shot
- 95 dead, 158 wounded in Afghan attack
- Wounded Warrior Project gets large donation