FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man who barricaded himself inside a house last week is facing new charges.
Trumarkus Alexander is now charged with Child Molestation, a level 1 felony.
Previously, he was charged with battery and neglect of a dependent, both level 3 felonies.
Last Tuesday, police went to serve a warrant for a sample of Alexander's DNA when he barricaded himself inside a home on Knode Street.
- Subject of standoff faces new charges
- Subject of stand-off in court
- Police standoff ends peacefully Tuesday
- Burglary suspect surrenders after standoff
- Adams County standoff ends peacefully
- Man facing 15 charges after traffic stop
- Two arrested after standoff with state police
- subject identified and cleared of connection with home invasion, neighbors react
- 5 more people face charges in tuition reimbursement scam
- Ex-teacher faces sex misconduct charges involving boys