FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries after suffering a stab wound.
Shortly before 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Fort Wayne Police were called to the 7300 block of Peerless Drive. Investigators learned that prior to the stabbing a domestic disturbance had taken place in the home.
When police arrived to the scene, they found the victim one block from his home with a large knife impaled in his arm.
Three family members that were in the home during the incident are being questioned by police.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Man stabbed in early morning incident
- Man hurt in early morning stabbing
- Police investigating stabbing incident
- Fort Wayne police investigating early morning stabbing
- Corunna man hurt in early morning crash
- Man surrenders after barricade incident
- Early morning crash injures two
- Early morning fire damages home
- Police investigating early morning shooting
- FWPD investigating early morning altercation