FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man was shot Friday around noon, near the intersection of Creighton Avenue and Warsaw Street.
Witnesses at the scene tell FOX 55 News that someone in a red Kia fired several shots at the victim, who was standing outside by his girlfriend's car, and then sped away.
The victim was shot in the shoulder and transported to the hospital by his girlfriend. His condition is unknown.
Family members at the scene say they don't know who was in the red car or why their family member was shot.
Police are investigating the incident. FOX 55 News will have more updates as they become available.
- Man shot near Creighton and Warsaw
- EF-1 tornado hits Warsaw
- Creighton Avenue shooting has neighborhood in fear
- Victims identified in Creighton Ave shooting
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus
- Silver Alert CANCELED for missing Warsaw man
- Crash closes Creighton Street from Clinton to Calhoun
- Fort Wayne Police: Man critically injured after shots fired into Warsaw Street home
- Warsaw's Harrison Mevis Signs with Mizzou
- Indianapolis man found dead near campground in Warsaw