FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne police are investigating after a man showed up at a hospital with a gunshot wound to the foot on Tuesday.
Police responded around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday to a local hospital where Adrian Cook arrived with a gunshot wound. Cook was alert and told police he was walking near Harrison and Fourth when someone walked up behind him and shot him.
Cook told police he ran to a friend's house where he was taken to the hospital.
No suspect information is available at this time.
- Man shot in the foot while walking north of downtown
- Hundreds walk downtown for AIDS Walk 2019
- Locals join the 22nd Aids Walk downtown
- Hundreds head downtown for Vision Walk
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Huntington North High School is walking out
- Boy dies after being shot south of downtown
- Woman critically hurt in shooting north of downtown
- Hundreds celebrate 2018 downtown
- Mother's Day Downtown