ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Police are investigating a shooting at a home on Valentine Road that sent one man to the hospital.
It happened Saturday night just before 10:00 p.m. at 10604 Valentine Road. When officers arrived they found a man in his home suffering from a gunshot wound to the stomach. He was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
Captain Steve Stone with the Allen County Sheriff's Department told WFFT there was one other person in the home at the time of the shooting.
There is no suspect information at this time, and no one else was injured.
The incident is under investigation.
- Man shot in stomach on Valentine Road
- 332 Royal Caribbean passengers fall ill with stomach virus
- Man shot on 1500 block of E. Paulding Road
- Northeast Indiana gears up for Valentine's Day
- Dead whale found with 40 kilograms of plastic bags in its stomach
- A capsule tricks your stomach into feeling full; could it treat obesity?
- Why flowers get so expensive on Valentine's Day
- Special education students from EACS deliver Valentines to Parkview patients
- Man shot near Creighton and Warsaw
- Man dies after being shot by police