FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man is dead after being shot at the corner of Gaywood and Senate in Fort Wayne.
Fort Wayne police responded to the area around 8:30 p.m. after reports of multiple shots fired. When officers arrived they found an adult male suffering from gun shot wounds. He was then transported to a local hospital in critical condition and then was late prounced dead shortly after arriving.
The victim's identity and manner of death will be released later by the Allen County Coroner's Office. If you have any information about this homicide, contact the Fort Wayne Police Department Detective Bureau at (260) 427-1201 or Crime Stoppers at (260) 436-7867.
- Man dies after shooting on the corner of Gaywood and Senate
- FWPD investigates shooting on Gaywood Drive
- Man dies in Tuesday evening shooting
- Indiana man dies in police-involved shooting
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- North Manchester man dies in officer-involved shooting
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Man dies from stab wounds
- Fort Wayne Firefighters won't "Fill the Boot" on street corners this year
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus