FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man will spend time behind bars for his role in a deadly shooting Easter morning.
Joshua Smiley will spend three years in prison after pleading guilty to assisting a criminal.
Smiley helped Tyrion McNair kill Javon Burnett, 26, at the Summit at Ridgewood Apartments.
McNair will be sentenced February 1 for the crime.
- Man sentenced in Easter Day murder
- Easter shooter sentenced to 85 years
- SCAN distributes Easter baskets
- Fort Wayne man handed maximum sentence for murder, attempted murder
- Fort Wayne man receives maximum sentence for murder
- Sentencing on Friday for April Tinsley's murderer
- Fort Wayne man found guilty in Easter shooting
- Two men facing murder charges for Easter shooting appear in court
- 1 dead in Easter morning shooting
- Rescue Mission serves 2,000 people for Easter