FORT WAYNE, IND. (WFFT)- At 11:52 Saturday morning the Fort Wayne Police Department responded a bank robbery at the Partners First Credit Union on West Jefferson Blvd.
Police say a white male in his mid 40s approached a teller, indicated he had a weapon, and demanded money. After being given an undisclosed amount of money, the male fled the building and drove off in a stolen Chevrolet Silverado.
There were no injuries reported.
If you have information, call the Fort Wayne Police Department. This incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department and the Allen County Prosecutor’s Office, and the FBI.
- Man robs Partners First Credit Union
- Robbery reported at 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Suspect arrested in 3Rivers Federal Credit Union robbery
- STEM Flights partnering with FWCS
- Parkview Health Partners with Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Police looking for man who robbed two Wells Street businesses
- Credit skimmers: theft hidden in plain sight
- City council considering hotel tax credit
- Northeast Indiana regional partners sign code of ethics
- Wells Fargo branch robbed Monday morning