AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - The man who shot at two police officers, hurting one, pleaded guilty.
Joshua Mumma told a judge he shot DeKalb County Sheriff Deputy Todd McCormick after a traffic stop in Garrett a year ago.
He then went to shoot a Garrett officer on the scene but McCormick shot Mumma back.
Mumma is scheduled to be sentenced next month.
- Man pleads guilty to shooting deputy
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting pleads guilty
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in 2015 shooting
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 murder case
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty to neglect in toddler's death
- Detroit man pleads guilty in NW Indiana jewelry store heist
- Dakota Moran pleads guilty to battery charge
- April Tinsley's accused killer pleads guilty
- 2016 quadruple homicide suspect pleads guilty
- Southern Indiana sheriff's deputy fatally shoots armed man