FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The man accused of killing a gas station worker on Thanksgiving Day 2017 pleaded guilty Friday.
Victor Rivera shot and killed Jacob Walerko during a robbery at the Meijer gas station on Lima Road.
Rivera's trial was set to begin March 12 but that has now been canceled.
Rivera is set to be sentenced on May 17.
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 murder case
- Man pleads guilty to shooting deputy
- Man involved in fatal 2017 hit-and-run pleads guilty, victims remembered
- Many 2017 murders still unsolved
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- JAVA reacts to not guilty verdict in child murder case
- Man arrested in 2017 murder of North Side coach
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in 2015 shooting
- Dakota Moran pleads guilty to battery charge
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting pleads guilty