WABASH COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - The man killed by Wabash and Huntington County deputies earlier this week has been identified.
The Indiana State Police says Travis D Tucker, 29, Kokomo, IN was shot by two Wabash County Deputies and one Huntington County deputy Wednesday.
The deputies were responding to Wabash County Road 400 North near Wabash County Road 500 East after a tip in a Huntington County burglary investigation.
Troopers said the deputies found Tucker in a field with a shot gun.
Investigators said there was an incident where two officers from the Wabash County Sheriff’s Department and one officer from the Huntington County Sheriff’s Department shooting at Tucker.
Tucker died from his injuries.
No officers were injured in the incident.
The Wabash County Prosecutor’s Office will review the investigation to determine if any charges will be filed.
- Man killed by police identified
- Pedestrian killed along State Blvd. identified
- Pentagon identifies US soldier killed in Afghanistan
- Police need help identifying downtown robbery suspect
- Man identified in Tuesday motorcycle accident
- Coroner identifies two people killed in crash Sunday
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified