DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- One man is injured after a motorcycle crash in DeKalb County Saturday morning.
It happened just after 11:00 a.m. in the area of SR 8 and CR 61 in DeKalb County.
Nicholas Walsh, 27, of Monroeville was westbound on SR 8, approaching CR 61. Walsh saw a curve and attempted to slow down, but his back brake locked up. The motorcycle went into a skid for about 40 feet.
The bike left the roadway and rolled twice in a yard, throwing the driver. Walsh was not wearing a helmet. He was taken to a local hospital.
Walsh was also given tickets for driving with a suspended license, and not having a motorcycle endorsement.
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash Saturday
- Spencerville man hurt in motorcycle crash
- Three people hurt in motorcycle crash
- Two people hurt in early morning motorcycle crash near I-469
- One hurt in early morning motorcycle crash near Dupont Road
- Man critically hurt in crash
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Friends mourn motorcycle crash victim
- Man hurt in moped crash Wednesday
- Ashley man hurt in three vehicle crash