FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man was hospitalized after being hit by a car Monday night.
The crash happened just after 6:30 p.m. on Coldwater Road at Laddie Lane, just south of Union Chapel Road.
Police said the man was possibly involved in a domestic disturbance just before the incident.
Officers said the woman attempted to leave the area in a car, that's when the man jumped on the hood of the car.
Investigators said the man fell off of the hood of the vehicle and landed in the street of Coldwater as a vehicle traveling northbound on Coldwater struck the victim.
The man was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
- Man hurt after getting hit by car on Coldwater Road
- Coldwater Road receives statewide award
- New turn lanes causing confusion for drivers on Coldwater Road
- Fatal crash near Coldwater Road and Laddie Lane
- Victim of Coldwater road auto accident has been identified
- Woman hit by a car, seriously hurt
- Intersection of Coldwater Road and Coliseum Boulevard to get new turn lanes
- Man critically hurt after being hit on South Anthony Blvd.
- Motorcyclist critically hurt after hit and run
- Woman critically hurt after car crash