ALBION, Ind. (WFFT) - The man accused of killing two people over a designer purse was found guilty.
After five hours of deliberations, a Noble County jury found Michael Johnson guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
Back in March, Johnson killed two people in a Ligonier apartment in a robbery set up.
He will be sentenced January 11.
Tiffani Cox was sentenced to prison for her role.
Kyra Frost is also facing charges in the homicide.
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- New charges filed in Ligonier double murder
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- Police investigating double homicide in Ligonier
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- One suspect in Ligonier double homicide sentenced to prison
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Ligonier mourning the loss of officer and his wife