GARRETT, Ind. (WFFT) - A Wolcottville man faces 15 charges after a traffic stop.
Garrett Police said two officers tried to pull over Timothy Criswell, 36, on a traffic violation.
However, Criswell didn't stop leading officers on a chase.
Officers said he tried to run after crashing into a tree but he was taken into custody.
Criswell is in the DeKalb County Jail on several gun and drug charges.
- Man facing 15 charges after traffic stop
- Woman facing several charges after Toll Road traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Two Michigan Men Jailed On Drug Charges Following Traffic Stop On Indiana Toll Road
- A driver caught on video dragging a deputy with his car during a traffic stop is facing an attempted murder charge
- Man facing murder, feticide charges after girlfriend shot
- Subject of standoff faces new charges
- An Indiana police officer turned a traffic stop into the best Christmas present
- Fort Wayne police find several pounds of meth in traffic stop
- Teen charged in Northrop High School bus stop shooting