On Wednesday, April 18, 2018, at approximately 15:00 hours, the Allen County Coroner’s office was notified of the death of the individual that was involved in a car fire at 4036 Wayne Trace Drive. The deceased man has been identified as Ye Htut Naing, male,
Asian, 44 years of age, of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Cause of Death has been determined to be Thermal Burns and the Manner of Death is Suicide.
The incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Fire Department, Fort Wayne Police Department, and the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
- Man dies in car fire as result of suicide
- Man dies after being shot in parked car
- Car crashes into restaurant resulting in one arrest
- Suicide bombing kills three
- Woman dies after being hit by car
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Man found dead at downtown worksite committed suicide
- Eleven year old boy dies after being hit by car
- 3-year-old central Indiana girl dies in hot car
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus