FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man died after being shot Tuesday night.
Police were called to the corner of Smith Street and Senate Avenue just before 7 p.m.
Officers said they found a man lying in the middle of Senate in critical condition, but the man died before medics took him to a hospital.
Police said witnesses heard several gun shots and saw two men running from the scene.
K-9s were brought in to track the scent, but they didn't find anything.
Police don't have a description of the suspect.
If you have any information, call Crimestopers at 436-STOP (260-436-7867).
- Man dies in Tuesday evening shooting
- Man critically hurt after shooting Tuesday afternoon
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Noble County teen dies in crash Tuesday
- North Manchester man dies in officer-involved shooting
- One dead after Sunday evening shooting
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Two children hurt in Tuesday shooting
- Authorities: Driver dies following police chase, shooting
- Man identified in Tuesday motorcycle accident