ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - A man is dead after crashing his motorcycle in northeastern Allen County.
The crash happened on State Road 37, just north of Bruick Road after 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The Allen County Sheriff's Department said the motorcyclist was northeast bound in a line of cars after the railroad tracks.
Witnesses told police the motorcycle then went left of center into the path of an oncoming car.
The man on the motorcycle died at the scene.
Two people were in the car, one was hospitalized in serious condition and the other was treated for minor injuries.
State Road 37 was closed between Bruick and Barnett Roads as deputies investigated the crash.
- Man dies after crashing motorcycle in rural Allen County
- Woman hurt in rural Allen County crash
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash Saturday
- Spencerville man hurt in motorcycle crash
- Man critically hurt in motorcycle crash
- 1 dead after Steuben County motorcycle crash
- Friends mourn motorcycle crash victim
- Man dies in Huntington County crash
- Seven Allen County residents have died from flu