The Allen County Coroner’s Office was notified of the death of James Javar Rogers, male black 33 years of age, from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
On January 7, 2018, the Fort Wayne Fire Department was dispatched to a home in the 7600 block of Ensign Court.
James Javar Rogers was found down inside the residence and transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced deceased. The family was notified of the death and an autopsy has been
The Cause of Death is Smoke Inhalation and Thermal Burns, the manner is Accident.
This incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Fire Department and the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A man is dead after a house fire early this morning.
It happened just before 7:30 a.m. at 7608 Ensign Court.
When units arrived they pulled a hand line to go inside the house and search. Crews found one man who was unconscious. The man was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No one else was inside the home.
The blaze was under control in about 28 minutes.
The fire is still under investigation.
- Man dead after house fire
- One dead after house fire in Defiance
- One person dead in Huntington house fire
- Six dead in Logansport house fire
- 2 dead, 1 hurt in northeastern Indiana boarding house fire
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- One man dead after shooting
- Dogs rescued from house fire
- Fire started at vacant house
- Fire damages southeast side house