Fort Wayne Police have identified the shooting victim as 32 year-old Singh Gagandeep of Fort Wayne. Gagandeep remains in critical condition. Police have not made an arrest at this time.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man was hurt after being shot Tuesday afternoon in Fort Wayne.
The shooting happened at 4 p.m. on the 3000 Pittsburg Street.
Police said they found a man inside a home who had been shot.
Witnesses told officers they saw two men knock on the front door before shooting into the home several times before running away.
At this time, there is no description of the two men.
The victim was last listed in critical condition.
The Fort Wayne Police Department is asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident or may have information to contact the Fort Wayne Police Department Detective Bureau 427-1201 or Crime Stoppers 436-7867.
- Man critically hurt after shooting Tuesday afternoon
- Man critically hurt in south side shooting
- Man critically hurt in crash
- One person critically hurt after shooting
- Girl critically hurt in accidental shooting
- One critically hurt in officer involved shooting
- One person critically hurt in shooting
- Man critically hurt in shooting at Weisser Park
- One man critically hurt after unknown incident
- Man critically hurt in motorcycle crash