FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A man is in critical condition after hitting a parked truck Sunday morning.
Police said it happened around 9:40 a.m. in the 7200 block of Chadwick Drive. When officers arrived, they found a passenger car had hit the back of a parked pick-up truck.
The driver was unresponsive and officers had to break a side window to get to him.
An investigation found he was southbound on Chadwick Drive when he hit the truck. No one was inside the truck at the time of the crash.
The driver of the car was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries. He was downgraded to critical condition at the hospital.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Man critically hurt after rear-ending parked truck
- Man critically hurt in crash
- Motorcyclist seriously hurt after crashing through rear car window
- Man critically hurt in shooting at Weisser Park
- One man critically hurt after unknown incident
- Man critically hurt in south side shooting
- Man critically hurt after shooting Tuesday afternoon
- One person critically hurt after shooting
- One critically hurt in New Year's stabbing
- Girl critically hurt in accidental shooting