FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - An Allen County jury convicted a man in the fatal shooting a Fort Wayne Barber.
James Dodson, Jr., 34, was found guilty of murder and criminal recklessness Wednesday.
Dodson shot and killed Michael Lovett, Jr. at his barbershop on Lake Avenue in April after an argument.
Dodson then fled to Mississippi where he was arrested.
He is scheduled to be sentenced in November.
- Fort Wayne man convicted in barbershop murder
- Police: Second Dodson brother arrested in 2019 Fort Wayne barbershop murder
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder
- Barbershops hold free health screenings
- Second Dodson brother denies he was at fatal 2019 Fort Wayne barbershop shooting
- Fort Wayne man convicted of killing 2 women, fetus
- Fort Wayne man handed maximum sentence for murder, attempted murder
- Murder suspect extradited to Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne man gets 87 years for murdering Indiana barber
- Trial of Fort Wayne man accused of murder begins