FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man is behind bars accused of setting his wife on fire.
Eddie Caldwell is charged with arson, burglary and battery connected to the fire on south Harrison Wednesday.
Court documents show Caldwell had an argument with wife.
Caldwell then went to the gas station and filled a water bottle with gas.
Police say when he came back, he poured the gas on himself and his wife and started the fire.
Court documents show Caldwell's wife's "prognosis wasn't good."
Caldwell is due in court Tuesday.
- Man charged with setting wife on fire
- Trial set for man who allegedly killed wife with machete
- Angola man saved from fire lost wife one day before
- Man charged in weekend fire
- Soldier charged with murder after wife's body found in trash
- New Haven man accused of killing his wife
- Man who killed wife with machete sentenced to 50 years
- Celina man wanted for attacking wife, considered armed and dangerous
- Man sentenced to prison for killing his wife
- Fire sets off evacuation from amusement park