FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man is behind bars accused of setting his wife on fire.
Eddie Caldwell is charged with arson, burglary and battery connected to the fire on south Harrison Wednesday.
Court documents show Caldwell had an argument with wife.
Caldwell then went to the gas station and filled a water bottle with gas.
Police say when he came back, he poured the gas on himself and his wife and started the fire.
Court documents show Caldwell's wife's "prognosis wasn't good."
Caldwell is due in court Tuesday.
- Man charged with setting wife on fire
- Trial set for man who allegedly killed wife with machete
- Angola man saved from fire lost wife one day before
- Man charged in weekend fire
- New Haven man accused of killing his wife
- Airman returns home, surprises wife at school
- Man dead after house fire
- Butler man charged with possessing child porn
- Man charged for poaching three-legged deer
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges