WARSAW, Ind. (WFFT) - A Kosciusko County man is charged with child molestation.
Vincent Banks, 56, is accused of fondling a girl in 2009 who was 5- or 6-years-old at the time.
However, according to court documents it is not clear how long the relationship lasted.
Documents state the victim claims it went for two years, while they state Banks said it happened for two weeks.
Banks is locked up here in the Kosciusko County jail on a $50,000 bond.
- Man charged with child molesting in Kosciusko County
- Indiana prison official charged with molesting child
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Two arrested on drug related charges in Kosciusko County
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Adams Central football coach arrested on child molestation charges
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- 3 vehicle crash in Kosciusko County injures man and horse
- Bourbon man dies after head-on crash in Kosciusko County