WARSAW, Ind. (WFFT) - A Kosciusko County man is charged with child molestation.
Vincent Banks, 56, is accused of fondling a girl in 2009 who was 5- or 6-years-old at the time.
However, according to court documents it is not clear how long the relationship lasted.
Documents state the victim claims it went for two years, while they state Banks said it happened for two weeks.
Banks is locked up here in the Kosciusko County jail on a $50,000 bond.
- Man charged with child molesting in Kosciusko County
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Two arrested on drug related charges in Kosciusko County
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- Kosciusko County officials investigate traffic crash near Etna Green
- Kosciusko County Jail gets new body scanner to detect contraband
- Indiana State Police investigating inmate death at Kosciusko County Jail
- Butler man charged with possessing child porn