FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A man facing a murder charge in the death of a five-year-old back in March faced a judge Wednesday morning.
Danial Pope allegedly strangled and beat Benjamyn Otto McKinney Frederick, 5. The boy was found at 1218 Gay Street and died after being transported to Lutheran Hospital.
Pope's trial is set for September 25th through the 28th.
- Man charged with five-year-old's murder appears in court
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Man accused of 2012 murder appears in Allen County court
- Shooting suspect appears in court
- Cordell Hughes appears in court
- Two men facing murder charges for Easter shooting appear in court
- Amber Garrett appears in court, grandma speaks out about charges
- Mother charged with neglect in toddler's death appears in court
- Murder suspect in court