FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One person was charged after a car fire damaged two homes over the weekend.
Beau Eldridge was locked up in the Allen County Jail on arson charges.
He's accused of setting a car on fire on Werling Drive Saturday afternoon.
The fire spread to the houses on both sides of the car.
One person was inside one of the homes when the first fire started, but was able to get out.
- Man charged in weekend fire
- Man charged with setting wife on fire
- Victims identified in weekend fire
- Man dead after house fire
- Butler man charged with possessing child porn
- Man charged for poaching three-legged deer
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Man facing 15 charges after traffic stop
- Butler man charged in Depot Street arsons
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder