FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One person was charged after a car fire damaged two homes over the weekend.
Beau Eldridge was locked up in the Allen County Jail on arson charges.
He's accused of setting a car on fire on Werling Drive Saturday afternoon.
The fire spread to the houses on both sides of the car.
One person was inside one of the homes when the first fire started, but was able to get out.
- Man charged in weekend fire
- New Haven man charged in weekend shooting
- Man charged with setting wife on fire
- Victims identified in weekend fire
- Man charged for beating baby
- Kokomo man faces rape charge
- Man charged in Huntington homicide
- Man dead after house fire
- Butler man charged with possessing child porn
- Man charged for poaching three-legged deer